7 Examples Of Striped Floors In Contemporary Homes
Striped flooring can add a unique element to kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms and anywhere else you put them. They have the power to lengthen a room and can be styled in so many different ways to perfectly match any interior.
From bold black and white stripes to thin colorful ones, here are seven examples of striped flooring in homes.
1. The black and white stripes in this tiny kitchen elongate it, and create the illusion that the kitchen is bigger than it actually is.
Interior designed and photographed by Wayman Robertson Studio.
2. 25 bright strips in 14 different colors add a whimsical touch to this modern kitchen and bring in some fun to the very white kitchen.
Interior and photography by by SABO project.
3. Glossy black and white paint on the wood flooring makes a cohesive look for this apartment.
Interior by DAS STUDIO. Photography by Kevin Wick.
4. This playroom is made even more fun with the wall to wall thinly striped carpet in bright colors.
Work & Play flooring by avenue floors.
5. Shiny stainless steel coupled with the worn in striped tile floor make this apartment feel modern yet cozy and sophisticated.
NYC Penthouse listed for sale through Stribling & Associates.
6. The colors of the stripes in this carpet add to the playfulness in this colorful bedroom.
Interior designed by DKor Interiors. Photography by Alexia Fodere.
7. The black and white striped flooring in this bathroom travels from under the vanity, across the floor, and up into the wall of the shower.
Interior design by Tinsley Hutson-Wiley Interior Design.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here