9 Interesting Pedestrian Bridge Designs From Around The World
1. The Melkwegbridge in Purmerend, The Netherlands, designed by NEXT Architects.
Photography Jeroen Musch and NEXT Architects
2. The Friedrich Bayer Bridge in São Paulo, Brazil, designed by LoebCapote Arquitetura.
Photography by Leonardo Finotti
3. The Gateshead Millennium Bridge in Gateshead, England, designed by WilkinsonEyre.
4. The Fort de Roovere Trench Bridge at Fort de Roovere in Halsteren, The Netherlands, designed by RO&AD.
5. The Rolling Bridge in London, England, designed by Heatherwick Studio.
6. The University of Limerick- Living Bridge in Limerick, Ireland, designed by WilkinsonEyre.
7. The Ravelijn op den Zoom Floating Bridge in Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands, designed by RO&AD.
8. The Scale Lane Bridge in Kingston upon Hull, England, designed by McDowell+Benedetti Architects.
Photography by Timothy Soar
9. The Cirkelbroen Bridge in Copenhagen, Denmark, designed by Studio Olafur Eliasson.
Photography by Anders Sune Berg
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here