9 Inspirational Kitchens That Combine Dark Wood Cabinetry And White Countertops
1. The white countertop that wraps around the island of this kitchen keeps the dark wood from being over powering and helps create flow throughout the space.
Architecture by Jordan Rosenberg. Interior design by Jennifer Pacca Interiors.
2. Despite the dark wood throughout this kitchen, it’s kept bright by the white walls and white countertops.
Simple Modern Kitchen by In Detail Interiors.
3. The bright walls and the marble backsplash help this kitchen feel bright and open while the dark wood makes it feel cozy.
35th Avenue by Risa Boyer Architecture. Photography by Lincoln Barbour.
4. The dark cabinets create a dramatic contrast in this otherwise all white kitchen.
Kitchen designed by Artichoke Ltd. House designed by Nicolas Tye Architects.
5. The stainless steel, dark wood, and contrasting white countertop make this kitchen feel very contemporary.
ROSE House by hoo.
6. The dark wood on the ceiling and cabinetry makes the white contrast even more pronounced.
Kilkenny Avenue Residence by IKONIKO. Photography by David Lena Photography.
7. The copper light fixture brings out the copper tones in the wood used in this L.A. home, designed by Mike Jacobs Architecture.
San Lorenzo Residence by Mike Jacobs Architecture. Photography by Michael Wells.
8. This kitchen has a mix of dark wood cabinets and light wood floors, with white countertops to tie it all together.
Glenbervie House by Darren Carnell Architects. Photography by Peter Clarke and Emma Cross.
9. Super dark cabinetry, white countertops, and stainless steel appliances make this kitchen dramatic and modern.