Kitchen Design Idea – Hide Pull Out Trash Bins In Your Cabinetry
Pull out trash bins are a convenient way to store your garbage while also keeping it out of sight. They can be installed anywhere in the kitchen, making clean up easier depending on where you do most of your food prep. Here are 11 examples of pull out trash bins in a few different styles to give you an idea of how they might be able to work in your own kitchen.
1. These trash bins sit on the pull out shelf next to the sink where much of the food prep is done, making it easy to wipe food remnants off the counter and into the bin.
Pull out trash bins from Cabinet Innovations
2. Multiple bins in this built in drawer system make sorting and organizing food waste, garbage, and recycling much easier.
Inspiration from ALNO
3. The trash bins in this pull-out sit inside their own slots to keep them from sliding around when the drawer is opened or closed.
Inspiration from Becks Quality Cabinets Inc. Photography by Kat Brannaman.
4. These trash bins hang from the top of the drawer making them slightly closer to you and even more convenient to use.
Pull out trash bin cabinet from Blum
5. The pull out trash bins in this kitchen also hang but are lower down to accommodate a drawer that sits above them.
Inspiration from Normandy Remodeling
6. Having the pull out trash bins right next to the sink and dishwasher makes it easy to scrape left over food into the trash.
Inspiration from Kitchen Trends
7. Multiple bins help you separate your trash, recycling, and compost but keep it all in one place.
Inspiration from LWK Kitchens
8. These bins are all on individual sliders under the sink so you only pull the one you need when you need it.
VARIERA from Ikea
9. The handles on these bins make it easy to pull them out when they’re full and carry them out to the curb.
Pull outs from Leicht
10. The lids on these pull out help keep odors contained and can easily be removed when it’s time to take out the bag or dump out the compost.
Rev-A-Shelf from Lowes
11. If lids aren’t for you, leave them off and make accessing the trash that much easier.
Pull-Out Champagne Waste Container with Soft-Close Slides from Home Depot
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here