For all of you cat owners out there, you know that the litter box struggle can be real. They’re necessary to have, but aren’t attractive to look at, so we’ve compiled a list of the most stylish litter box covers out there to give you some inspiration for concealing your own cat’s litter box.
1. This modern wood litter box cover provides a stylish place for your cats and doubles as a convenient side table.
Cat Litter Box Cabinet by Cat and wood
2. Don’t sacrifice style for your cat’s litter box. This modern looking cabinet will fit right into your home without looking like the dirty litter box it actually is.
The MINI Cabinet by Modernist Cat
3. This bench can either have a divider in it or be completely open, making it good for both small litter trays or larger litter boxes.
Cat Washroom Bench by Merry on Amazon.
4. With a kitty cut-out on the front for easy access, and paw print cut-outs on the sides for ventilation, this litter box cover gives your cat a nice place to take care of business, and gives you a cute side table.
Kitty Litter Hide Away End Table by Etna on Amazon.
5. Create a contemporary place for your cat to do its business by following the instructions in this tutorial.
Designed by Laurie March on DIY Network.
6. A cut out in one of the cabinets in this kitchen provides entry and exit to the hidden litter box.
Designed by Dominic McKenzie Architects. Photography by Will Pryce.
7. The litter box in this apartment is concealed within the entry way cabinet system.
Designed by BuiltIN studio. Photography by Andrew Rugge of Archphoto.
8. This Ikea hack turned a FAKTUM wall cabinet into a contemporary hiding place for the litter box. Find the tutorial here.
FAKTUM kitty loo by Jules Yap. Spotted on IKEAHackers.
9. The paw print cutout in the bottom part of this built-in shelving system is the entrance to the hidden litter box.
Designed by Thinking Design. Photography by Hey ! Cheese|Luo Ren Yi. See more photos of this home, here.
10. Transform a PAX Ikea wardrobe into a hidden litter box with this Do-It-Yourself project.