25 Abstract Wall Art Designs To Help You Add Color To Your Walls
Abstract wall art is a great way to add color and interest to your walls. From bold black and white, to soft blush tones with metallic accents, and ocean-inspired blues, here’s 25 abstract artworks to help you decorate your home.
1. This blue / green modern abstract art by Angela Bisson, was inspired by the optimism of the mid-century era.
2. This extra large abstract painting has been created by Matt Sakuta, a self-taught artist who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
3. Annie, designer & shop owner at ELWA, has created a canvas art piece that is inspired by the lines and colors of marble.
4. TrendGallery share that this large grey abstract artwork is inspired by the mirrored surface of water, with the dark shapes on the light background recalling the reflections of thunderclouds in pond water.
5. This instant download printable set of abstract artworks by Little Valley Studio, combines soft pinks and greys for a contemporary appearance.
6. Toronto-based artist and graphic designer Anna Skomorovsky, has created an abstract art piece that references waves, and is made from art grade resin and acrylic paint on wood panel.
7. This colorful art print from an original piece by Angela Bisson, is inspired by a mid-century modern abstract skyline.
8. Los Angeles based artist Irena Orlov, has created ‘Amazed 2’, colorful abstract art piece with different shades of pinks, purples, blues, greys, and taupe.
9. Anna Skomorovsky has created an abstract art piece that was inspired by a mountain landscape, and is titled ‘Spring Fog in the Mountains’.
10. Artist Ethan Hill has created a bold black and white abstract painting that’s oversized and makes a strong statement.
11. Using a palette knife, artist Nikki Chauhan has created this teal, black, and white artwork, that has a textured appearance.
12. Titled “I’m A Mess”, this original abstract artwork by Kate Wiebe, combines a mixture of blue, teal, pink, white, yellow, and green.
13. This set of three framed abstract canvas art prints are made in Canada, and can be displayed both vertically and horizontally.
14. Multidisciplinary artist Lisa Carney has created a fine art giclee print taken from her original acrylic painting “Pink Summer”.
15. Titled ‘Lagoon’, this two-piece abstract wall art set was created by Eva Bassano, an artist, decorator, and interior designer, who is based in Kiev, Ukraine.
16. Dia Modern Design has created a two-piece set of modern wall art that can be digitally downloaded, allowing you to print it yourself.
17. This handmade acrylic artwork by Kate Wiebe, uses natural colors to create an abstract wave-like appearance.
18. This original and brightly colored abstract wall art has been created by OAK, a Korean-born artist who now lives in Canada.
19. Artist Christine Mey has created an abstract purple and gold oceanscape that’s titled ‘Gilded tide waters’.
20. Titled ”Reverie” from Heather Vann’s “Liquid” Series, this pair of abstract wall art prints combines blue, gold, black, and silver, with brass accents.
21. This pink and grey abstract art print by ElenasPrintedArt, is printed on archival grade, acid-free canvas that’s designed to meet gallery and museum longevity requirements.
22. This instant download digital print by Emily Wood of JettyHome, uses blush pink and indigo blue to create a soft abstract watercolor art print.
23. This large seascape print by ElenasPrintedArt, uses blues, black, purples, and white, to create an underwater abstract design.
24. Artist Christine Mey has created an original abstract painting titled ‘Dry Ice Landscape’, that references the ocean landscape.
25. This artwork by GALLO Artiste Peintre, is titled ‘In My Head’, and combines multiple colors to create an abstract modern design.