Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. Joining the main living areas of this villa with the bedrooms is a long wood covered pergola. Sections of the pergola have cut-outs that surround trees and allow them to keep growing.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123875481/
See more photos of this villa, here. Designed by Vincent Coste and Bruno Fléchet. Photography © Florent Joliot
2. Minimalist and functional, the Studio Roller, designed by lifestyle company George & Willy, is a fun way to hang butcher’s paper.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123873428/
Find out more about the Studio Roller, here. Designed by George & Willy.
3. Bathroom Design Idea – The open shelf below this bathroom countertop also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123898157/
See more photos of bathrooms with open shelves, here, and see more photos of this house, here. Designed by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects. Photography by Shai Epstein.
4. An Ancient New Zealand Wood Has Been Combined With Resin To Create This Unique Table Top
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123865836/
5. Conceal Your Laundry In A Closet – if you don’t have much room, hide your laundry in a closet so that you can close the doors when not in use.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123861336/
See more laundry design ideas, here. Designed by NORTHBOURNE Architecture + Design. Photography by Eve Wilson.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.