With Christmas fast approaching, we gathered up a collection of 9 modern gift wrapping ideas to inspire you. From brown kraft paper with black stars to silver paper with neon pink string, there is something for everyone on your gift list.
1. Make a paper snowflake topper, like this one from Giochi di Carta – instructions here.
2. Add some black star stickers and twine to plain brown kraft paper, like this one from Blank Goods
3. Use white chalkboard markers to draw on black wrapping paper, like these ones from Going Home To Roost – instructions here.
4. Recycle old sweaters into cozy gift wrappings, like these ones from Boxwood Clippings.
5. Add an elegant white reindeer silhouette on kraft paper, like this one from Parties For Pennies
6. Create some gold tipped paper feathers to add something different, like these ones from Lia Griffith – instructions here.
7. Use washi tape to add some color to white paper, like these from Almost Makes Perfect
8. Draw some designs on plain paper using a silver pen, like these from Minieco
9. Add a pop of color to plain white paper with some neon string, like this one from Little Design Studio