10 Incredible Hotel Rooftops From Around The World
Open air rooftops are a great way to experience a new place. Often with sweeping views of the surrounding areas, you get a chance to take it all in while drinking a beautifully crafted cocktail or while doing laps in a spectacularly designed infinity pool.
Here are 10 examples of some of the most incredible hotel rooftops from around the world.
1. The infinity pool on the roof of the Ubud Hotel in Bali appears to float above the Ayung River valley underneath it.
2. The infinity pool on top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore is as long as three Olympic size swimming pools and is 57 levels up.
3. The rooftop bar on the Four Seasons hotel in Mumbai is open year round, even during their famous monsoon season.
4. From Radio Rooftop Bar of ME London hotel you get incredible views of all the main attractions, including Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
5. Not only does the Limes Hotel in Brisbane, Australia have a great rooftop bar, it’s also got a rooftop cinema!
6. The rooftop of the Ritz-Carlton in Shanghai offers incredible views of the city and is right next to the Oriental Pearl Tower.
7. The rooftop pool and bar of the Hilton Hotel in Pattaya, Thailand has fantastic views of the water below.
8. Relax on the rooftop of the Grand Hotel Central in Barcelona where you’re guaranteed a sunbed by the infinity pool.
9. The Sky Bar atop the lebua State Tower is one of the highest rooftop bars in the world.
10. Gaze out at the Mediterranean Sea while floating in the infinity pool of the Grace Hotel in Santorini, Greece.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here