Share Your Project With Us
A lot of people ask us how they can send us their projects, so here are the details…
We accept submissions for anything contemporary. We mostly feature architecture, interior design, furniture, lighting, home decor and art, but it can be anything, as long as it’s contemporary.
Here is what you should send us:
Photos and Images
- Send as many images as you have of your product or project that you are submitting.
- We like to receive as many images that you have, and they should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide.
- We prefer high resolution JPEG files, but can also work with TIF and PNG files.
- If you have a lot of photos and files, you can put them all in a .zip or .rar file
- Let us know any photographer credits that you would like us to include.
- Send a text description including the name of your product or project.
- Provide a link to your website.
- Include information about any project credits that you would like us to include.
How to send the files to us?
An easy way to send a large number of files, is to use free services such as:
- DropBox – If you’re using DropBox, just send us a link to the DropBox gallery for the project.
- Firefox Send – On Firefox, simply add your files and then email us the link.
Or you can just send an email to [email protected]m with press releases, etc.
We get a lot of submissions every day and we can’t reply to every submission we get just to tell you that we received it. If you sent it, we probably received it, and if we’re interested in featuring it, you will either hear from us or we will contact you for further information.