9 Ways To Add Some Animals To Your Decor
1. Add some upholstered taxidermy of bulls and deer to your walls.
Deer and Bull by SOFTHEADS
2. Have a little puppy pal light up your side table.
LUMINOSE by Elizabeth Zimmerer and Márton Lente
3. Mount a night owl on a wall.
TI.VEDO by Matteo Ugolini for KARMAN
4. Have some llamas lounging around on your coffee table.
Menagerie Llama by Jonathan Adler
5. Another little pup to light up your space.
The Frank Lamp by Pana Objects
6. Add some stags to your desk for a wild touch.
Stag Lamps by SturlesiDesign
7. Protect your sideboard with a wild lion.
Lewis The Lion by BronsenCompany
8. Save your money with this brass bunny.
Brass Rabbit Bank by WestElm
9. Let your kids ride on this Dodo bird.
Dodo designed by Oiva Tokka for MAGIS
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here