8 Examples Of Tile Flooring With Geometric Patterns
1. This bathroom floor has hexagon tiles with triangles converging in the middle.
Interior design by Jones Associates Architects. Photography by Gareth Gardner.
2. Dark textured diamond tiles make up the floor of the bathroom in this apartment.
Interior design by by Falken Reynolds. Photography by Ema Peter Photography.
3. Bold, brightly colored tiles make up this geometric pattern that could play tricks on your eyes if you stare at it long enough.
Interior design by Colombo and Serboli Architecture. Photography by Roberto Ruiz.
4. The floor of this bathroom is covered in clean white rectangular tiles mixed with a single line of square tiles to add a touch of interest.
Designed by INT2 Architecture.
5. This bathroom uses simple black hexagonal tiles to create a modern and dramatic geometric floor.
Designed by Emilie Bédard and Maria Rosa Di Ioia. Photography by Adrien Williams.
6. One of the corners of these hexagon tiles has been painted on every tile which allows you to create a wide variety of patterns on the floor.
Marrakech Design Tile by Claesson Koivisto Rune
7. Creating a herringbone pattern with rectangular tiles is an easy way to bring in geometric tiles and a ton of style.
Interior design by Bloom Interior Design. Photography by Armelle Habib.
8. Triangular patterns in two colors draw the eye to the geometric tiles on the floor in this home.
Interior design by Christopher Polly. Photography by Brett Boardman Photography.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here