1. Gray cabinets only slightly darker than the rest of the white apartment keep it bright and airy.
Designed by Anne Sophie Goneau. Photography by Adrien Williams. See more of the apartment, here.
2. The darker gray of these kitchen cabinets works with the other dark elements in the living room just off to the side, and the stainless steel countertops help to reflect light, making the kitchen appear brighter.
3. Futuristic chairs and lighting, as well as the dark gray cabinetry, make this kitchen feel super modern.
Designed by Mark Tracy of Chemical Space. See more photos of the house, here.
4. These gray cabinets have an earthy feel to them which ties in with the green wall in the dining area.
Designed by Nu Infinitiy. See more photos of the house, here.
5. The way the lights are positioned in this kitchen creates shadows on parts of the cabinets but not on others, making the cabinets look like they’ve been painted different shades of grey.
Designed by Beauparlant Design. Photography by John Heineman. See more photos of this house, here.
6. The light gray cabinetry in this kitchen complements the tones in the tile and makes the old apartment feel inviting and new.
Designed by SEA Architects. Photography by Özge Öncel. See more photos of the apartment, here.
7. A sleek wall of light gray cabinets match the island in this kitchen.
Designed by LLI Design. Photography by Alex Maguire Photography. See more photos of the home, here.
8. Gray cabinets in both matte and glossy finishes add dimension and sophistication to this modern kitchen.
Designed by Marcelo Rosset Arquitetura. Photography by Marcos Antonio. See more photos of the apartment, here.
9. The gray cabinets along the bottom half of the kitchen make it feel modern and new, while the vintage mirror behind the stove makes the space feel personalized and lived in.
Designed by Trevor Brown Architect. Photography by Adelina Iliev.
10. Minimalist gray cabinets have been paired with white tiles and leather pulls in this kitchen.
Designed by Scandinavian Homes.
11. The light gray cabinets, the open shelving, and the white subway tiles in this kitchen make it feel mature, bright, and modern.
Designed by BLOOC
12. Light gray cabinets above and below the work space, create a bright, warm atmosphere in this minimalist kitchen.
Spotted on Fantastic Frank
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here