You know how it goes. You’re running late, you’re just about to head out the door, you’ve got your wallet, your phone, and your… wait, where are the keys?! Having a designated place for your keys means those frantic moments of running around searching for them will be a thing of the past.
Here are 16 key holders that will always be there for you, ready to give you your keys right when you need them.
1. A thin cut in this wood block is just big enough to tuck a key into and has a mail slot perfect for helping you stay organized.
Oak Key Holder by Factory Twenty One
2. This modern wood key holder has a spot to hang your sunglasses and your keys.
The Blokkey Walnut Key Holder by Board by Design
3. Keep your keys all in one place and your mail organized with this all-in-one design.
Mail Organizer and key holder by Pig and Fish
4. This wall hook has a mirror, a basket, and a set of hooks that are ideal for hanging keys, hats and other lightweight things.
Promenade Mirror Hook designed by Moe Takemura and available through modern market.
5. Stick this gorilla to your fridge and you’ll always have a place to keep your keys and a handy helper to crack open bottles.
Key Kong – Magnetic key holder & bottle opener by Animi Causa
6. Super strong magnets keep your keys connected to this shelf, perfect for keeping your things all in one place.
Magnetic Key Ring Holder & Shelf made by Meriwether of Montana.
8. This key holder comes with magnetic key chains to add to your keys and creates a convenient organizer for your entry way.
Rail Key Hanger designed by Vito Cappellari for dESIGNoBJECT
9. Able to hold all sorts of things, from wallets, keys and sunglasses, to jackets, sweaters, and bags, these hooks provide an excellent storage solution for small spaces that lack a proper entry way.
Cubby by Materious
10. Add a small piece of artwork to your wall with this magnetic wooden key holder featuring an island view from New Zealand.
Rangitoto Island Magnetic Key Holder by NZbyNature
11. This creative Lego key holder brings back childhood memories and adds a touch of playfulness to your decor.
Designed by Felix Grauer
12. Encourage your guests to stay a while and give them a place to hang their keys while they’re visiting with this unique key holder.
Stay Awhile Hook by Urban Outfitters
13. Configure your very own key holder using small pegboards.
Key holder by Eina Design
14. A simple shelf and a few key holders gives everyone in the family a spot for their keys and keeps daily essentials right by the door.
Designed by William Mak for Umbra
15. This black key holder has a magnetic memo board, two places for mail, and plenty of spots for hanging your keys.
Letter Rack, Memo Board and Key Holder by The Metal House
16. This entry way organizer uses embedded magnets to hold your keys while an elastic band keeps sunglasses at the ready.