Interior by Kim Bartley Design. Photography by Stephani Buchman.
Glass tables, whether they’re dining tables or coffee tables, are great for small spaces…here’s 5 reasons why.
1. Glass is super versatile which means it works with most decor themes.
Interior and photography by Elly Ball.
2. Light can both reflect off of it and shine right through it, making it great for brightening up a space.
Interior by Kimball Starr Interior Design.
3. By being able to see through the table, a glass table makes the room appear larger.
Room staged by Designed to Appeal.
4. Circular glass tables can make a space feel even larger because the curves are softer than the harsh lines of squares and rectangles.
Condo interior by Micheal Lamie Interiors.
5. Glass is a low maintenance material that’s easy to clean and requires little care.