Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. This house in Connecticut is located on an unusually narrow waterfront site along the Long Island Sound with spectacular views.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007121640385/
See the entire project, here. Designed by Roger Ferris + Partners. Photography by Woodruff/Brown.
2. This children’s homework station is a simple green and white colour palette with touches of light wood.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007117819103/
See the entire project, here. Architecture by Robson Rak Architects. Interior Design by Made by Cohen. Styling by Joan and Veda Photography by Shannon McGrath
3. This single-flight stairway, which is lit from above, connects all three levels of this house.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007121393125/
See the entire project, here. Designed by Alexander Brenner Architects.
4. A glimpse of the interior of the Ovolo Hotel in Sydney, Australia, that was once an old wharf building.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007121491844/
See the entire project, here. Designed by HASSELL. Photography by Nicole England.
5. This small, light wood, walk-in closet has floor-to-ceiling mixed storage.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007121619751/
See more examples of walk-in closets, here. Designed by Robson Rak Architects and Made by Cohen. Photography by Shannon McGrath.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.