8 Surprising Pieces Of Furniture That Transform Into Something Else
1. This comfy looking armchair folds open and becomes a bed.
Designed by Elena Sidorova.
2. These small carpets are designed to transform into seating.
Designed by Sam Linders.
3. This wall unit with shelving, folds down and perfectly fits over the sofa to become a bed.
Designed by Resource Furniture.
4. This chair and side table, transforms into a loveseat, or a bench with table.
Designed by Bae Se-hwa.
5. These bench seats with a table, fold out into a bed.
Designed by Matali Crasset for Campeggi.
6. These stackable boxes provide storage, but also become seats and tables.
Designed by Gyuyub Jo
7. This three piece mat set transforms into a side table, desk, and lounge chair.
Designed by Shin Yamashita. Photos by Tomomi Takano.
8. This outdoor table turns into a clothes drying rack.
Designed by Nordvink.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here