8 Stunning Examples Of Bathtubs Made From Solid Stone
A long soak in a warm bath is one of the best cures for a long day. While pretty much any bath will do, these tubs carved from solid stone take unwinding and relaxation to a whole new level.
1. The Papillon Bathtub in Marble, Sandstone and Granite by Stone Forest.
2. The SPA bathtub designed by nespoli e novara for Neutra Design, is available in a wide range of stone types from moonstone to granite, each one unique from the others.
3. The GRAL tub by SIGN, is carved from a single excavated solid piece of stone.
4. Le Acque tub is a limited edition bathtub designed by Claudio Silvestrin for Toscoquattro, and is made from Supai stone.
5. This bathtub is handcrafted from a solid block of natural sandstone making every one unique.
Kalahari Sandstone Slipper Tub from Signature Hardware
6. The Onda Bathtub from The Vero Stone, is hand chiseled from Italian natural stone.
7. Le Cave Balnea, designed by Emanuel Gargano and Marco Fagioli for VASELLI, is carved from a single block of stone and is available in a number of different stones.
8. The curvaceous ALONE tub from Neutra Design is carved from a single block of stone using state-of-the-art technologies.
Just in case you were wondering how these were carved, here’s a photo of a tub in the process of being carved by the people at Stone Forest.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here