Watching TV in bed is one of life’s greatest luxuries. Surrounded by cozy sheets and fluffy pillows, any show or movie is taken to a whole other level when you get to watch it in bed.
Here are 8 ways to bring a TV into the bedroom to get the best viewing experience ever!
1. Hide it inside the bed with a bed frame designed just for watching TV and sleeping.
York Upholstered New Grey TV Bed spotted at time4sleep
2. Hide it in the ceiling when you’re not using it and bring it down when you’re ready for an in bed screening.
Ceiling Drop Down TV by nexus21
3. Hide it behind some of your favorite photos of some of your favorite people.
Sliding gallery tv cover from Pottery Barn.
4. Keep it classic and mount it right to the wall at the end of the bed.
Designed by DVA Arhitekta. Photo by Robert Les.
5. Secure it to the ceiling for easy relaxed viewing.
Designed by Touzet Studio
6. Create an art piece that opens up to reveal the TV at the end of the bed.
Hidden TV DIY by Design Lotus for julep.
7. Install a pole or column and mount the TV to it for a sleek way to hide cords, and you can easily adjust the height if necessary.
First photo – Interiors by Steven G Interior Design | Second photo – Von Stein house by Philipp Architekten. Photo by Jose Campos
8. Have a cabinet at the end of the bed to hide the TV when not in use.
Cabinet designed by London Audio
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here