What happens when a technology and design CEO from New York City teams up with a San Francisco-based artist and filmmaker? Odd couple Jacob Slevin, Founder and CEO of DesignerPages.com, and indie filmmaker Adam J. Richman have collaborated on “Lunch & Learn,” an equally quirky web series portraying the ridiculous inner workings of fictional interior design firm, Monarch.
Marcello Passarelli is a Brazilian Architect that started his studio at a young age and has already completed over 100 projects in the US and Brazil. One of his most prominent works is a contemporary 3-bedroom apartment at the luxurious Trump Hollywood in South Florida offering spectacular ocean front views and an interior that is furnished by some of the best contemporary pieces from the wide roster of design brands represented by Luminaire in South Florida.
A’ Design Award & Competition is the worlds’ largest and most diffused international design awards. Today, the A’ Design Awards announced the results of the 2014 – 2015 design competition: There are 836 Winners from 83 countries in 89 different design disciplines.
Given the number of participating countries and competition categories, the A’ Design Award is the Worlds’ largest design accolade that brings designers, architects, artists, brands and companies from across the globe under the same roof.
A lot of people ask us how they can send us their projects, so here are the details…
We accept submissions for anything contemporary. We mostly feature architecture, interior design, furniture, lighting, home decor and art, but it can be anything, as long as it’s contemporary.
Here is what you should send us:
Photos and Images
– Send as many images as you have of your product or project that you are submitting. If it’s an architecture or interior design project, please include floor plans (if available).
– We like to receive as many images that you have, and they should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide.
– We prefer high resolution JPEG files, but can also work with TIF and PNG files.
– If you have a lot of photos and files, you can put them all in a .zip or .rar file
– Let us know any photographer credits that you would like us to include.
– Send a text description including the name of your product or project.
– Provide a link to your website.
How to send the files to us? – An easy way to send a large number of files, is to use WeTransfer.com (it’s free!)
– On the WeTransfer website, just select the files you want to send us, then use [email protected] as the email address to send the files to.
– Instead of using WeTransfer, some people send us a link to their DropBox gallery. That also works.
We get a lot of submissions every day and we can’t reply to every submission we get just to tell you that we received it. If you sent it, we probably received it, and if we’re interested in featuring it, you will probably see it on contemporist within 2 days.