Warm Up Your Life With These 13 Freestanding Fireplace Designs
No matter where you live, fires are a great way to add warmth and coziness to a space. Whether they’re enjoyed outside in the late summer evenings or inside on a cold winter day, the versatility of freestanding portable fireplaces makes them a wonderful addition to any home.
Here are 13 examples of freestanding fireplace designs perfect for any time of the year.
1. These steel fire baskets allow you to use either end of them to create fires of different sizes.
See more photos of this standalone fire basket, here. Designed by Martin Kallin. Manufactured by Skargaarden.
2. This simple and modern freestanding fireplace is the perfect size for heating a small room and burns cleanly so you can feel good about having it indoors.
Cocoon terra black from Cocoon Fires.
3. These freestanding fireplaces come in multiple sizes to make fires both big and small depending on your needs.
Red Ember Kona Tabletop Firebowl & Firecolumn – available from hayneedle.
4. These thin fire columns are great for lining a walkway to create extra light and throw off a bit of warmth as guests come into your home.
Cyrus Steel Bio Ethanol Fire Column from Decorpro
5. This sleek black freestanding fire column looks great both indoors and outdoors, and is light enough to move it easily between the two.
Niall Fireburner from Decorpro
6. Wide, circular, freestanding fires used alone or together provide enough light and warmth to let outdoor festivities carry on into the evenings.
Lighthouse Series from EcoSmart Fire.
7. This freestanding fireplace is a modern take on the traditional pits made from a triangular arrangement of sticks and logs.
Stix Model from EcoSmart Fire
8. These small fireplaces have handles on top of them to make for easy transport and are contained in minimal metal boxes that allow them to throw off just the right amount of heat.
Fireplaces designed by Giovanna Talocci for falper
9. The concrete base of these freestanding fireplaces allow them to be placed on nearly any surface without having to worry about it getting too hot.
Muro from Conmoto
10. The opening of this portable fireplace can turned to put it in the perfect position, and burns without creating smoke, soot, or ash, so it can used safely and cleanly both indoors and out.
Globe freestanding fireplace from Vauni
11. The unique shape of this portable freestanding fireplace allows it to be enjoyed as an artistic sculptural piece when the fire isn’t turned on.
Big Flame from Acquafuoco
12. The tall stainless steel base and tempered glass of the top allow people to enjoy the look of the flames as they dance and flicker while they’re on.
THE BIO FLAME TORCH 2.0 from Modern Blaze
13. Sleek rectangular standalone fireplaces like these are the perfect addition to any outdoor set up and can be moved around to accommodate various arrangements.
Llar burner designed by Borja García for GANDIABLASCO
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here