Wood bow ties offer a fun alternative to the traditional fabric ties and are an eco-friendly way to dress up an outfit. Today we’re sharing 8 stylish wood bow ties that add a playful touch to a formal outfit without compromising on sophistication.
1. These wood bow ties feature city skylines engraved along the bottom, and have grey denim center pieces to give them a casual, timeless look.
Walnut Skyline Bow Tie from The Two Guys Bow Ties
2. The various patterns burnt into the surface of these wood bow ties give them a unique look while remaining simple and contemporary.
Wood Bow Ties from Venuto Wood Work
3. These simple wood bow ties add texture and sophistication to a formal outfit but are casual enough that they could also be worn for fun.
Wood Bow Ties from Twins Wood Company
4. These angular wood bow ties feature warm leather center pieces which add a little bit of color to the simple design, making them more unique.
Walnut Wooden Bow Tie from Knot Knot Outfitters
5. This wood bow tie has a dark grey finish, giving it an almost black look, it still allows the wood grain texture to come through.
Wooden Bow Tie – The Executive from Crooked Branch Studio
6. Thin, but sturdy strips of wood have been artistically shaped to form a bow tie that features a fabric centrepiece that attaches to an adjustable neck strap.
Wood Bow Tie with Leather Neck Piece from Kerf
7. Thick pieces of wood with leather center pieces and simple stripes or polka dots, make these bow ties a fun alternative to the traditional kind often worn to formal events.
Personalised Wood Bow Tie from Man Gun Bear
8. The contrast between the dark wood and the white string wrapped around the center gives this wood bow tie a contemporary look that’s neutral enough to be worn with any outfit.