When paired with a minimal clean design, and used in moderation, copper in the kitchen is a great way to take a classic material and create a modern look. Today we’re sharing 12 ways you can use copper home decor to add functionality and style to your kitchen.
1. Hang copper pendant lights above your kitchen island to provide additional light to your food prep area.
Copper lamp designed by Steven Banken.
2. Keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold in this copper pitcher with a glass lining for perfect insulation.
EM77 vacuum jug designed by Erik Magnussen for Stelton.
3. You and your guests will want to take all of your drinks shaken, not stirred with this minimalist copper martini shaker.
Orb Copper Shaker designed by Aaron Probyn for Crate&Barrel.
4. Make your breakfast in style with this entire copper series that includes two kinds of kettles, a toaster and an espresso machine.
Distina Breakfast Collection from DeLonghi
5. Beat your eggs in a solid copper bowl to create the perfect texture every time.
6. Eating your food with copper flatware will make you feel all kinds of sophisticated.
Copper Flatware from West Elm
7. A set of copper cookware gives your kitchen a put together look and makes cooking that much more enjoyable.
Belgique Copper cookware from Macy’s
8. Reusable copper straws are both a stylish and environmentally friendly way to sip your drinks.
W&P Design Copper Straws Set from Urban Outfitters
9. Keep track of your time in the kitchen with a copper clock that adds shine and sophistication to the space.
Round Copper Wall Clock from Rockett St George.
10. Make even the garbage in your kitchen a source of envy with a black and copper trash can.
Venti Can Copper by Umbra. Available at Urban Outfitters.
11. Angular copper hardware on your drawers and cabinets brings the metallic material into your kitchen in a subtle yet stylish way.
Chevron Copper Drawer Pull from CB2
12. You can also use simple copper drawer pulls to tie together the other copper elements scattered throughout your kitchen.
T Pull – Satin Copper from Schoolhouse Electric