Simple wall hooks are a great way to decorate your walls while being functional at the same time. Here’s a look at 10 wall hook ideas that would suit any modern interior.
1. These minimal wall hooks are made from solid European Maple and are strong enough to hang coats, towels, jewelry or lights.
Wooden Coat Hook by RawOriginals
2. These geometric ceramic wall hooks, designed in a variety of shapes, sit away from the wall slightly to allow a coat hanger or back to hang behind the hook.
Ceramic Geo Hooks by Yahalomis
3. Simple and modern, these 2-in-1 magnetic wall hooks allow you to hang you bag and keep your keys easily in reach.
Magnetic Key Holder and Wall Hook by BotanikaStudio
4. The light colored wood and the simple design of these minimalist wall hooks would compliment any modern interior, especially those with a Scandinavian influence.
Set of 3 Wooden Hooks by Utology
5. Simple dowel wall hooks with colored tips add a soft pop of color to otherwise plain walls.
Wall hooks by Loop Design Studio
6. Minimalist, twig shaped hooks made from metal add a touch of natural whimsy to your walls.
Twig hooks by GEMROOM
7. These wood hangers are turned from black walnut in a lovely and simple thistle shape.
Thistle wall hanger by CattailsWoodwork
8. These geometric wood wall hooks are made from European Walnut and have a simple and understated design.
Set of 4 Modern Wall Hooks by RawOriginals
9. These simple wood wall hooks actually have two hooks, ideal for hanging both coats and bags on one hook.
Oak Wood Wall Hooks by DABADesign
10. This set of wooden coat hooks have a clean and simple design that would suit any modern interior.
Wooden wall hook set by twonee
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here