Tabletop planters are an easy way to add a bit of personality to your home decor. We’ve compiled a list of 11 fun and functional planters for inspiration…
1. Minimalist in design, this white ribbed ceramic tabletop planter lets the plant be the main attraction.
White Ceramic Planter by 1220CeramicsStudio
2. Ideal for small trees or sprawling succulents, these ceramic, matte black planters will suit any home decor style.
Black Ceramic Planters by Yahalomis
3. Geometrically designed, this minimalist concrete planter is perfect for any space inside or outside.
SPHERE Concrete Planter by MindTheMinimal
4. In white and mint green, these fun ceramic planters are handmade, and with the ability to pot two plants, these cute little guys will fit in with any plant display.
Robert Ceramic Planter by MalaquitaDesign
5. These concrete planters are light blue and pink with a marbled effect, and have a geometric design.
Geometric Marbled Pastel Planters by LittleDeerInteriors
6. A ribbed texture on the exterior of these two-tone black and white ceramic planters gives them an organic look.
Ceramic Planter In Black and White by 1220CeramicsStudio
7. This white ceramic planter receives a pop of color, with the bottom half being blue. It’s size makes it easy to fit into small spaces.
Ceramic Flower Pot by Noe Marin Studio
8. Standing on three legs, this blue and white speckled planter is handmade and will bring a dash of whimsy to any room.
Leggy Planter by MossKeramik
9. These white ceramic planters are full of personality, and just want to take a rest. The size of these planters makes them perfect for cacti and succulents.
Basic Sprawl by MadrigueraWorkshop
10. Painted rose gold, this geometric, teardrop concrete planter fits easily on a desk or table.
Rose Gold Teardrop Concrete planter by MindTheMinimal
11. These black and blue ceramic planters are sitting crossed legged and zen like, holding their potted plants close.