Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. The bathroom has walls made from rammed earth in a charcoal color, and a large skylight makes it appear as though you are showering outdoors.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123815007/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Branch Studio Architects. Photography by Peter Clarke.
2. Brooks + Scarpa designed this Aesop store in downtown LA that features 6 inch cardboard tube walls, furniture and fixtures.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123800907/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Brooks + Scarpa.
3. Eldvarm have created a collection of contemporary fireplace accessories that add a soft matte touch to your decor and are simple in their design.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123823022/
4. The wheels on the bottoms of this bookcase add an industrial touch to the modern piece of furniture.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123837797/
See more photos of industrial close-ups, here. Vincent Martinez designed the Literatura Open bookcase. Manufactured by Punt.
5. This wall of mirror makes the small bathroom seem much larger than it actually is and makes the sink appear to be a lot wider than it really is.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123849002/
See more photos of bathroom mirrors that fill the wall, here. Inspiration from a home designed by Studio Arthur Casas. Photography by Fernando Guerra – FG+SG.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.