Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. Large sliding glass doors open up this living room to the backyard, and a wooden accent wall breaks up the light interior palette. Built-in storage in the wooden wall creates a space to display personal items.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123918724/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Madeleine Blanchfield Architects. Photography by Prue Ruscoe.
2. Black steel stairs and handrails lead you to the upper floor of this modern home.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123924171/
3. Wall Decor Ideas – A chiseled natural stone tapestry covers the wall of this modern restaurant.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123936504/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Architetto Pierluigi Piu. Photography © Pierluigi Piu.
4. In the corner of this modern landscaped garden is a small dining area defined by a circle pattern made from York stone, that was hand cut at the quarry to the designers specification.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123908388/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Celia Persephone Gregory. Photography © Clive Nichols.
5. Interior Design Ideas – Build A Desk On An Unused Wall Space To Create A Small Home Office
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123899692/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Ronnie Alroy Architects. Photography by Amit Geron.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.