Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. Clad in black timber, this backyard guest house is just the right size for a visiting friend or family member, and features a number of windows that help keep the tiny home naturally bright and ventilated, as well as some closet space for people who are staying a little bit longer.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124406416/
See more photos of backyard offices and guest houses, here. Designed by Martin Kallesø.
2. This gym has an landscaped outdoor area with hidden lighting under the steps, built-in planters, and a decorative screen that has an artistic leaf pattern that lights up.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124419434/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by HOROMYSTUDIO. Photography by Timur Turgunov and Sergey Moiseev.
3. There’s a small home office in this hallway, with a built-in wood bookshelf and a desk.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124498967/
See more photos of this house, here. Designed by Specht Architects. Photography by Taggart Sorensen.
4. This built-in outdoor day bed with a stone wall and planters sits underneath a pergola that provides shade.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124494469/
See more photos of outdoor day beds, here. Designed by PROjECT interiors + Aimee Wertepny.
5. In this master bathroom, a custom floating vanity is the ideal spot for doing hair and makeup. Right next to the makeup vanity is the shower, with a stone and glass shower surround reaching all the way to the ceiling. On the opposite wall, there’s a floating dual-sink vanity and a soaking tub that you have to step up in to.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124421042/
See more photos of this apartment, here. Designed by Taller David Dana (TDDA).
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.