Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. This secluded house makes the most of the surrounding forest and captures the views of the nearby bay.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123637687/
2. Large circular windows in the walls provide natural sunlight to the staircase.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123624152/
See more photos of this house, here. Designed by MORIQ. Photography by Riyazuddin Quraishi.
3. A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123563738/
See more stair design ideas for small spaces, here. Inspiration from Treppen & Bauelemente Schmidt GmbH.
4. This small 376 sqft apartment has a raised bed to create additional closet space underneath, and the stairs leading to the bed have built-in storage.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123662661/
See more photos of this apartment, here. Designed by Studio Bazi. Photography by Ilya Ivanov.
5. In this kitchen within an office, bright yellow walls, floor and ceiling clearly defines the area, while the interior designers have used a teal floor color to outline a casual seating area that surrounds the kitchen.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123662640/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by SNKH Architectural Studio. Photography by Sona Manukyan & Ani Avagyan.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.