5 Things That Are HOT On Pinterest This Week
Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. French designer Alexandre Pain created Rossignol, a custom designed wood shelf and railing system that can be used to store books and act as a guard rail for the staircase.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124123678/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Alexandre Pain.
2. In this modern master bedroom, sculptural wood pendant lights act as bedside lamps, while the bathroom is completely open to the bedroom.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124139169/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by ARRCC. Photography by Adam Letch.
3. This modern coffee shop design has a houndstooth patterned cedar screen to create visual interest from the street and from within the enclosed patio. Inside the patio, sunlight is filtered through the pattern allowing for interesting shadows. The screen also shields guests from the street just outside.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124139185/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by OFFICIAL. Photography by Robert Yu (first, second and third photos) and Mark Leveno (fourth photo).
4. This modern outdoor kitchen has a simple work area, a cooktop and a place to sit and enjoy a meal.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124146408/
See more photos of outdoor kitchen ideas, here. Designed by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio. Photography by Amit Geron.
5. This small modern black house sits on a slope in the countryside of Croatia, and the white and lofty interior is a strong contrast to the exterior.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124148523/