Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. Light wood stairs with glass railings lead to the upper floor of this modern home.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007125131822/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Ralph Choeff, built by Bosch Construction.
2. This built-in wood window seat takes advantage of the light from the tall windows and looks out onto the backyard. There’s also hidden storage underneath the upholstered cushion.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007125185837/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Moloney Architects. Photography by Christine Francis.
3. This modern bathroom features a timber slat floor and ceiling to introduces texture and tactility, while the white tiles and large mirror help to brighten the space.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007125395868/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Architect Prineas. Photography by Chris Warnes.
4. This backyard patio and entertaining area has a firepit and a green wall that acts as a backdrop, and wraps around onto the roof of a laneway house and garage.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007125505485/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Measured Architecture. Photography by Latreille Delage Photography, Ema Peter Photography and Martin Tessler.
5. In this modern kitchen, the large white island with seating has plenty of room for guests to sit and chat, and a hidden pantry sits beside the fridge.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007125435397/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Dick Clark + Associates. Photography by Paul Bardagjy.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.