Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. This black kitchen with a wood countertop opens up to the deck for complete indoor/outdoor living. By using clear glass for the kitchen backsplash, it lets the rocks in the garden appear as a piece of art, and when needed, the kitchen can be closed off to the elements with accordion glass doors.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124040419/
See more photos of this house, here. Designed by Create+Think Design Studio. Photography by Kuomin Lee.
2. In this contemporary office interior, the designers used wooden shingles on various wall panels to act as accent walls and to help create texture in the space.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124014405/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Ippolito Fleitz Group. Photography © Zooey Braun
3. This modern kids small bedroom furniture has been designed to keep things organized with built-in shelving and a fold-down homework station.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124026049/
A kids bedroom with a built-in desk designed by BONBA studio. Photography by José Hevia.
4. Both the living and the dining/kitchen areas of this modern house open up to a picturesque ocean view, and a wooden deck expands out into a concrete platform with a small built-in firepit.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124033032/
See more photos of this house, here. Designed by Mcleod Bovell Modern Houses. Photography by Ema Peter Photography.
5. These small unique and modern pet beds made from wood, are like a little cave for your cat or dog.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007124033039/
Geometric pet beds designed by Natural Slow.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.