Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. These box shelves hug the corners of your walls and make awkward corners turn into functional storage and decor spaces.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007122656861/
See more photos of shelves that wrap around corners, here. Franklin Wrap Around Shelf from 2 Women & A Chair
2. This thatch almost covers the entire exterior of this home, including the roof and some of the walls to create a textured look and contrast the black wood paneling.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123300843/
See more photos of homes with a thatched roof, here. Designed by Mohring Architekten. Photography by Melchior Fotodesign.
3. This wood and steel built-in handrail has been included in a section of the wall for a more industrial look.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123338667/
See more photos built-in handrails, here. Designed by Stuart Silk Architects, with interiors by Amy Baker Interior Design. Photography by Aaron Leitz.
4. This leather laptop sleeve keeps the precious cargo safe, makes a great gift and keeps you looking extra stylish and professional.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123302669/
See more 40+ men’s gift ideas, here. Leather Laptop Sleeve by CapraLeather.
5. Stairs Design Idea – Combine Wood And Metal For A Warm Industrial Look
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123060973/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Giles Pike Architects.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.