Hey contemporist friends! Here’s a look at what’s getting a lot of attention on our Pinterest boards this week, so you can see what’s trending.
By the way, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest – here.
1. In this bathroom, custom cabinets and the Japanese soaking tub have both been made using Western Red cedar. Pastel green tiles and frosted glass makes the bathroom have a relaxed feeling.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123432565/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by HELIOTROPE. Photography by Benjamin Benschneider.
2. Throughout this apartment kitchen there are bright white walls, touches of brick and wood, which all pair nicely with the wood and dark charcoal gray tiled flooring.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123438394/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by CUNS. Photography by Hanna Dlugosz.
3. In the rear of this home is a new extension, where a 400 sqft addition was created to house the master bedroom and bathroom.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123410027/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Chen + Suchart Studio. Photography by Winquist Photography.
4. This bandolier wraps around journals and notebooks to secure the pages and holds a number of pens and pencils for all your writing and sketching needs.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123438440/
Journal Bandolier by Clever Hands. See more gift ideas for architects and interior designers, here.
5. This black brick building in Korea has sections of curved brickwork that expose the entrances, and also curve down to meet the sidewalk.
Pin it yourself here – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215821007123401643/
See more photos of this project, here. Designed by Wise Architecture. Photography by Kyung Roh.
Don’t forget, you can follow contemporist on Pinterest, here.